For the Crust
- 24 Graham crackers 24 Graham crackers
- Domino® Light Brown Sugar 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 8 tablespoons Unsalted butter, melted 8 tablespoons Unsalted butter, melted
For the Filling
- 1 (14-ounce) can Sweetened condensed milk 1 (14-ounce) can Sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces Cream cheese, softened 8 ounces Cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons Lime zest, freshly grated 2 teaspoons Lime zest, freshly grated
- ½ cup Key lime juice, freshly squeezed ½ cup Key lime juice, freshly squeezed
- ¾ cup Heavy whipping cream ¾ cup Heavy whipping cream
For Decoration and Garnish
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream, very cold 1 cup Heavy whipping cream, very cold
- Domino® Granulated Sugar 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- Lime slices, as garnish Lime slices, as garnish
- Graham cracker crumbs, as garnish Graham cracker crumbs, as garnish
Place the graham crackers and brown sugar in a food processor. Process for about 1 minute. Slowly pour the melted butter and process until combined. Set aside.
Prepare the filling. Beat sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese until smooth and well combined. Scrape the sides of the bowl as needed. Add lime zest and lime juice to the mixture, mix until combined. Add cream and beat until the mixture forms stiff peaks.
Assemble the jars by adding graham cracker mixture at the bottom, layer with key lime pie filling. Add a layer of graham cracker mixture and finish with one layer of key lime pie filling. Repeat the process with the rest of the jars. Place in the refrigerator and chill for at least 4 hours.
When you are ready to serve, prepare the whipped cream by beating the cream, sugar, and vanilla to stiff peaks. Decorate the jars with whipped cream, lime slices and graham cracker crumbs. Serve.
Freeze your key lime pie jars for an extra refreshing dessert. Top with fresh whipped cream and garnish with lime slices and graham cracker crumbs.