No-Bake Pumpkin Cream Pie
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust recipe
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can (15 oz.) pure pumpkin
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped (optional)
Prepare Graham Cracker Pie Crust according to recipe directions.
Beat together powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice in large mixing bowl at medium speed, 1 to 2 minutes until fluffy.
Add pumpkin; blend well. Spoon into pie crust.
Chill overnight. Serve with whipped cream, as desired.
One-half teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/8 teaspoon ginger and 1/8 teaspoon cloves can be substituted for pumpkin pie spice.
Click here for Graham Cracker Pie Crust recipe.