- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup firmly packed Domino® Light Brown Sugar 1 cup firmly packed Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup rolled oats 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup raisins 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare ungreased cookie sheets.
In small bowl, combine flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda; set aside.
In large bowl, combine brown sugar and butter; beat until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy; stir in milk. Add flour mixture and rolled oats separately to creamed mixture, blending well after each addition.
Stir in raisins and nuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Allow to cool.
Either old-fashioned or quick-cooking rolled oats may be used in this recipe.