For the Sherbert
- 4 cups Pineapple cubes, frozen
- 1 cup Coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Domino® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
For the Cooler
- 2 cups Coconut water
- 2 cups Sparkling water
- 6 ounces Rum, optional
- Pineapple slices, as garnish
- Fresh cherries, as garnish
Prep Time: 20 minutes / Freeze Time: 8 hours / Yields: 4 drinks
Make the Sherbert
In a blender, add frozen pineapple, coconut milk, and sugar. Blend until smooth. Pour mixture into a 32-ounce plastic container with a tight fitting lid. Freeze for 8 hours.
Prepare the Cooler
To prepare the cooler, place 2 scoops of pineapple sherbet into a tall glass. Pour the coconut water over the sherbet. Top with sparkling water. Mix with a stirrer, garnish, and enjoy!