Fresh fruit flavors combine with Domino® Organic Raw Cane Sugar for a cool, tropical blended beverage sure to help you beat the summer heat.
For the Sherbert
- 4 cups Pineapple cubes, frozen 4 cups Pineapple cubes, frozen
- 1 cup Coconut milk, unsweetened 1 cup Coconut milk, unsweetened
- Domino® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Domino® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
For the Cooler
- 2 cups Coconut water 2 cups Coconut water
- 2 cups Sparkling water 2 cups Sparkling water
- 6 ounces Rum, optional 6 ounces Rum, optional
- Pineapple slices, as garnish Pineapple slices, as garnish
- Fresh cherries, as garnish Fresh cherries, as garnish
Make the Sherbert
In a blender, add frozen pineapple, coconut milk, and sugar. Blend until smooth. Pour mixture into a 32-ounce plastic container with a tight fitting lid. Freeze for 8 hours.
Prepare the Cooler
To prepare the cooler, place 2 scoops of pineapple sherbet into a tall glass. Pour the coconut water over the sherbet. Top with sparkling water. Mix with a stirrer, garnish, and enjoy!