For the Chocolate Syrup
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup Domino® Golden Sugar
- 1/3 cup Domino® Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 ounces Unsweetened chocolate, chopped in small pieces
- pinch Salt
For the S’mores Latte
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate syrup
- 2 shots Espresso
- 2/3 cup Milk, hot
- Graham cracker crumbs, as garnish
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time : 10 minutes / Yields: 1 latte
Prepare the chocolate syrup. In a small saucepan, over medium heat, combine heavy cream and butter. Bring the mixture to a simmer. Stir occasionally. Add both sugars and stir until dissolved.
Add chocolate pieces and salt to the mixture and cook at low heat until well combined. Remove from heat and allow to cool down for about 10 minutes.
Dip the rim of one mug in chocolate syrup and then dip it in graham cracker crumbs. Add to the mug the 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup and 2 shots of espresso, stir. Froth the milk using a handheld frother. Carefully add the milk into the coffee mixture. Top with marshmallows and torch them until toasted.
- Store the leftover chocolate syrup in an airtight container in the refrigerator. The syrup can be stored up to 1 week. Reheat before using.