Enjoy a skillet full of summery flavor with this rich, chocolate brownie made using Domino® Light Brown Sugar and traditional s’mores ingredients.
- 8 tablespoons Unsalted butter 8 tablespoons Unsalted butter
- ¾ cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided ¾ cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 2 ounces Unsweetened chocolate 2 ounces Unsweetened chocolate
- ¼ cup All-purpose flour ¼ cup All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 2 large Eggs 2 large Eggs
- Domino® Light Brown Sugar ½ cup ½ cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Mini marshmallows, divided 1 cup Mini marshmallows, divided
- 6 Graham crackers, roughly crumbled 6 Graham crackers, roughly crumbled
Preheat oven or grill to 350°F.
Place a medium heat-proof bowl over a medium saucepan simmering with water. Add butter, ¼ cup of chocolate chips, and unsweetened chocolate and melt. Remove from heat and allow the mixture to cool down for 15 minutes.
In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, sugar, and vanilla. Add chocolate mixture and mix until well combined. Stir in the flour mixture. Add to the batter ¼ cup of chocolate chips, ½ cup of mini marshmallows, and 3 graham crackers roughly crumbled.
Pour mixture into an 8-inch skillet. Top with remaining mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, and graham crackers. Grill or bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from grill. Allow 10 minutes for cooling and serve.