Take your classic banana bread to the next level with this moist and fluffy banana bread with a cinnamon sugar swirl by Broma Bakery.
- Butter, for coating loaf pan Butter, for coating loaf pan
- Domino® Golden Sugar 1 1/4 cup, divided 1 1/4 cup, divided Domino® Golden Sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 extremely ripe (even brown) bananas, mashed 3 extremely ripe (even brown) bananas, mashed
- ½ cup butter, melted and cooled slightly ½ cup butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 eggs, room temperature 2 eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup greek yogurt (non-fat or full-fat works) ½ cup greek yogurt (non-fat or full-fat works)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease a loaf pan with butter.
Combine 1/2 cup Domino® Golden Sugar with 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Sprinkle a few tablespoons of the cinnamon sugar mixture around the inside of the loaf pan, coating it as best as possible. Set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together mashed bananas with melted butter, stirring to combine. Whisk in remaining 3/4 cup Domino® Golden Sugar, eggs, greek yogurt, and vanilla.
In separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet.
Pour half the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle half of the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture over the batter. Pour the rest of the batter on top and repeat with remaining cinnamon sugar.
Bake for 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before removing from loaf pan and serving!