Witch's Cauldron Chocolate Dip
approximately 1 1/2 cups dip
- 2/3 cup firmly packed Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 ounces (2 squares) unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces (2 squares) semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- assorted dippers (see Quick Tip)
In a medium saucepan, stir together dark brown sugar and heavy cream. Add chocolate and butter to pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted. Stir in vanilla.
Serve with assorted dippers (see Quick Tip).
At Domino® Sugar, we know how attached you can get to delicious treats. So here’s a printable goodie bag tag you can literally attach to yours. It’ll help keep everyone’s candy bag as colorful as the treats within, and will let you express your creativity at your next Halloween party too.
Dipper ideas: Angel food or pound cake, ladyfingers, brownies, vanilla wafers or other plain cookies, pretzels, graham crackers, marshmallows or dried fruit.
Use 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate instead of unsweetened and semi-sweet chocolate.