Banana Nut Bread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana (about 4 medium)
- 1 cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter or vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Make a well in center and set aside.
In another large bowl, combine eggs, bananas, sugar and melted butter or oil. Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir until just moistened; batter will be lumpy. Fold in nuts.
Spoon batter into pan. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove loaf from pan and cool completely on rack.