- 1 cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar packed Domino® Light Brown Sugar 1 cup packed Domino® Light Brown Sugar Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 eggs 2 eggs
- 2 ounces (2 squares) unsweetened chocolate, melted 2 ounces (2 squares) unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup chopped walnuts ½ cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8x8x2-inch square baking pan.
In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in chocolate, then flour and nuts. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 25 minutes and test for doneness. Bake up to an additional 5 minutes, if needed. Cool thoroughly before cutting into bars.
Creaming the butter and sugar together creates a more cake-like brownie.