Brown Sugar Brownies
2 dozen brownies
- 1 cup packed Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 ounces (2 squares) unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease an 8x8x2-inch square baking pan.
In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in chocolate, then flour. Stir in nuts. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 25 minutes. Cool in pan and cut into bars.