- 1 cup firmly packed Domino® Light Brown Sugar 1 cup firmly packed Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup butter softened 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 egg 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment.
Beat brown sugar and butter in large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. In separate bowl, whisk or sift together flour, baking powder and salt; then, stir into creamed mixture.
On a wooden board, roll out half of the dough at a time to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut into shapes with cookie cutters and place on prepared cookie sheets. Remaining dough can be rolled again until it is all used up.
Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, depending on size. Cool on wire rack. Decorate as desired.