- 1 8 ounce round Brie Cheese
- 1/3 cup Domino® Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Freshly squeezed orange juice
- pinch Salt
- pinch Nutmeg, freshly grated
- 1/4 cup Pecans, roasted and chopped
- 3 Figs, halved
- Marjoram sprigs, as garnish
Prep Time : 10 minutes / Cook Time : 15 minutes / Yields: 8 servings
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the cheese on top. Bake the cheese for 15 or until softened. Transfer to a serving dish. Allow the cheese to rest for 10 minutes.
While the cheese is baking, prepare the glaze. In a small saucepan, combine sugar, orange juice, salt, and nutmeg. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 5-8 minutes to achieve a thick, but still pourable consistency.
Drizzle glaze over the cheese and add the pecan pieces on top. Decorate with figs and marjoram springs. Serve with toasted baguette slices.