- 1 8 ounce round Brie Cheese 1 8 ounce round Brie Cheese
- Domino® Dark Brown Sugar 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Domino® Dark Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Freshly squeezed orange juice ¼ cup Freshly squeezed orange juice
- pinch Salt pinch Salt
- pinch Nutmeg, freshly grated pinch Nutmeg, freshly grated
- ¼ cup Pecans, roasted and chopped ¼ cup Pecans, roasted and chopped
- 3 Figs, halved 3 Figs, halved
- Marjoram sprigs, as garnish Marjoram sprigs, as garnish
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the cheese on top. Bake the cheese for 15 or until softened. Transfer to a serving dish. Allow the cheese to rest for 10 minutes.
While the cheese is baking, prepare the glaze. In a small saucepan, combine sugar, orange juice, salt, and nutmeg. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 5-8 minutes to achieve a thick, but still pourable consistency.
Drizzle glaze over the cheese and add the pecan pieces on top. Decorate with figs and marjoram springs. Serve with toasted baguette slices.