- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain and unsweetened
- 1/3 cup Domino® Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups Old-fashioned oats
Prep Time : 10 minutes / Rest Time: at least 6 hours or overnight / Yields: 4 servings
In a large bowl, stir together milk, yogurt, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Add oats; stir until well combined. Place in the refrigerator overnight.
Spoon oats evenly into four serving jars. Garnish with brown sugar and a cinnamon stick.
- Top overnight oats with banana slices, nuts, raisins, or fresh fruits for a delicious breakfast.