Pan-fried salmon fillets seasoned with salt, pepper and dark brown sugar.
- 3 (6-ounce) Salmon filets, center cut 3 (6-ounce) Salmon filets, center cut
- Domino® Dark Brown Sugar 3 tablespoons 3 tablespoons Domino® Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- To taste Salt and black pepper To taste Salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Fresh parsley, chopped 1 teaspoon Fresh parsley, chopped
Pat dry the salmon with paper towels. Season with brown sugar, salt, and pepper.
Heat a large nonstick skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat. Place the salmon, in the pan. Cook until golden brown on one side, about 4 minutes. Turn the fish over with a spatula, and cook until it feels firm to the touch, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate, garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
Salmon can be accompanied with roasted asparagus, mashed potatoes or a fresh salad.