This Caramel Apple Martini is made with a simple homemade caramel. It will become your favorite drink this winter!
NEW Domino Golden Sugar 3.125 LB Easy Baking Tub
Our new Domino Golden Sugar Easy Baking Tub will make your baking more convenient. Domino Golden Sugar is scoopable directly from the tub which clicks closed for confident resealing and it even has windows to see when the sugar is running low.
- Domino® Light Brown Sugar 1 cup 1 cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/3 cup Heavy cream 1/3 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ginger 1/4 tsp Ginger
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg 1/8 tsp Nutmeg
- Domino® Golden Sugar 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Domino® Golden Sugar
- 1 tsp Apple cider (for the rim) 1 tsp Apple cider (for the rim)
- 2 oz Apple cider 2 oz Apple cider
- 2 oz Vodka 2 oz Vodka
- 1-2 oz Homemade caramel 1-2 oz Homemade caramel
- Ice Cubes Ice Cubes
Prepare homemade caramel:
Place Domino® Light Brown Sugar, butter and heavy cream in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir frequently until butter has melted.
Bring the mixture to a boil and boil for 3 minutes, whisking constantly. Remove from heat, add cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg and keep whisking for another minute. Let the caramel cool for about 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, place Domino® Golden Sugar and apple cider on two separate plates. Press the rim of a glass into apple cider and then into the Domino® Golden Sugar to rim the edge.
Place apple cider, vodka, homemade caramel and some ice cubes into a cocktail shaker. Shake a few times and strain into prepared glass.