This Caramel Apple Martini is made with a simple homemade caramel. It will become your favorite drink this winter!
- Domino® Light Brown Sugar 1 cup 1 cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/3 cup Heavy cream 1/3 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ginger 1/4 tsp Ginger
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg 1/8 tsp Nutmeg
- Domino® Golden Sugar 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Domino® Golden Sugar
- 1 tsp Apple cider (for the rim) 1 tsp Apple cider (for the rim)
- 2 oz Apple cider 2 oz Apple cider
- 2 oz Vodka 2 oz Vodka
- 1-2 oz Homemade caramel 1-2 oz Homemade caramel
- Ice Cubes Ice Cubes
Prepare homemade caramel:
Place Domino® Light Brown Sugar, butter and heavy cream in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir frequently until butter has melted.
Bring the mixture to a boil and boil for 3 minutes, whisking constantly. Remove from heat, add cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg and keep whisking for another minute. Let the caramel cool for about 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, place Domino® Golden Sugar and apple cider on two separate plates. Press the rim of a glass into apple cider and then into the Domino® Golden Sugar to rim the edge.
Place apple cider, vodka, homemade caramel and some ice cubes into a cocktail shaker. Shake a few times and strain into prepared glass.