Sweet and moist banana bread, loaded with chocolate chips and a rich buttery banana flavor.
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- Domino® Golden Sugar 1 cup 1 cup Domino® Golden Sugar
- 2 large Eggs, at room temperature 2 large Eggs, at room temperature
- 1 ½ cups All-purpose flour 1 ½ cups All-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons Baking powder 1 ½ teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Baking soda ½ teaspoon Baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon Ground nutmeg ¼ teaspoon Ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon Salt ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 ½ cups Ripe bananas, mashed 1 ½ cups Ripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips ¼ cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour one 9x5-inch loaf pan.
In a large bowl of a stand mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time.
In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
At low speed, add flour mixture to butter mixture until well incorporated. Add mashed bananas and mix. Fold in chocolate chips.
Spoon batter into prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
You can add ¼ cup of chopped walnuts to the batter for an extra layer of flavor and texture.