Give your pre-cooked ham a homemade touch by coating it in this delicious apple glaze seasoned with cloves, cinnamon and Domino® Light Brown Sugar.
- 2 cups Apple juice or apple cider 2 cups Apple juice or apple cider
- Domino® Light Brown Sugar 1 cup 1 cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Freshly squeezed orange juice ¼ cup Freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Ground cloves ½ teaspoon Ground cloves
- 1 (15 pounds) Bone-in ham, fully cooked 1 (15 pounds) Bone-in ham, fully cooked
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a small saucepan, combine apple juice, light brown sugar, orange juice, Dijon mustard, cinnamon, and cloves. Bring mixture to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat.
Remove ham from all packaging materials. Place in a shallow roasting pan flat side down. Put the apple glaze on top and cooked uncovered for 25 minutes. Baste the ham with the glaze every 5 minutes. Remove from oven and enjoy.
Add some apples cut in halves to the roasting pan and roast with the ham. You can serve the roasted apples as a side dish to the ham.