For the rub
- 3 tablespoons Salt
- 2 tablespoons Domino® Golden Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dried rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Dried mint
- 1 teaspoon Parsley flakes
For the lamb chops
- 2 racks Lamb, frenched and clean from most fat
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted butter
- 5 springs Fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves Garlic
Prep Time : 30 minutes / Cook Time: 12-15 minutes / Yields: 4 servings
Mix all the ingredients of the rub. Cut the lamb racks into 2 half-racks and season the lamb generously with the rub. Set on a plate and let rest for 25 minutes at room temperature.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Lay the lamb racks in the pan, fat side down. Brown the lamb turning occasionally with thongs until all sides are golden brown. Reduce the heat to medium and add butter, 3 springs of rosemary, and garlic to the skillet. Continue cooking basting the lamb with butter and turning occasionally until lamb internal temperature of the lamb is 130°F for medium. Remove lamb from heat and allow resting for 5 minutes. Cut the lamb chops and serve. Garnish the plate with fresh rosemary springs.
- Lamb is tradi tionally paired with mint jelly.