Skip the oven, not the flavor when you use Domino® Organic Raw Cane Sugar to sweeten this creamy, crumbly and individually portioned delight.
For the Crust
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- Domino® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons Domino® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 6 tablespoons Unsalted butter, melted 6 tablespoons Unsalted butter, melted
For the Cherry Topping
- 2 cups Dark sweet cherries, frozen 2 cups Dark sweet cherries, frozen
- Domino® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Domino® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Water 1 tablespoon Water
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
For the Cheesecake Filling
- 12 ounces Cream cheese, softened 12 ounces Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Almond extract 1/2 teaspoon Almond extract
- Domino® Powdered Sugar 1 cup 1 cup Domino® Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup Cherry topping 1/4 cup Cherry topping
Make the Crust
In a large bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter until well blended; set aside.
Prepare the Cherry Topping
Add cherries and sugar to a medium saucepan. Stir over medium heat. Using a potato masher, mash the cooked cherries until you have a cherry mash. Lower the heat to a simmer. Add 1-tablespoon water to 1-tablespoon cornstarch; stir until well blended. Add blended cornstarch to mashed cherries and stir until thickened. Set aside to cool. Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Make the Cheesecake Filling
In a large bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream cheese, heavy cream and almond extract until creamy. Add powdered sugar. Mix well until smooth. Add ¼ cup of cherry topping and mix until just combined.
In a 12-mini cup cheesecake pan, assemble the cheesecakes. Add 2 tablespoons of graham cracker mixture to the bottom of each pan; press down. Reserve 2 tablespoons of graham cracker mixture for decoration. Add 3 tablespoons of cheesecake filling to each cup. Freeze for 2 hours.
Remove cheesecakes from freezer and remove from pan. Top each cheesecake with one tablespoon of cherry filling. Garnish with graham cracker mixture. Serve.