A perfect combination of both salty and sweet. These Peanut Butter Pretzel Milk Chocolate Cookies by blogger Shiran Dickman are filled with flavor and crunch.
- 2 1/4 cups (315g) all-purpose flower 2 1/4 cups (315g) all-purpose flower
- 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon salt
- 7 oz. (200 g) unsalted butter 7 oz. (200 g) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup (190g) creamy peanut butter 3/4 cup (190g) creamy peanut butter
- Domino® Light Brown Sugar 3/4 cup (150g) 3/4 cup (150g) Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- Domino® Golden Sugar 3/4 cup (150g) 3/4 cup (150g) Domino® Golden Sugar
- 2 large eggs 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 oz. (230g) milk chocolate chips 8 oz. (230g) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup pretzel pieces 1 cup pretzel pieces
Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C. Line 2 pans with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
In a mixer bowl fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and golden sugar on low-medium speed for 5 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix until combined. Add flour mixture and mix just until combined. Mix in chocolate chips.
Roll dough into balls, the size of 1.5 tablespoons each (tip: use a medium ice cream scoop to scoop out dough), and place on prepared pans 2-inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until cookies just begin to brown at the edges. Allow cookies to cool for 10 minutes in the cookie sheet or until they are easy to transfer without breaking, then gently transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve cookies warm or at room temperature.
Store cookies at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days, in the fridge for up to 1 week, or freeze for up to 2 months.