A classic quick bread with simple steps for preparation. Brown sugar provides hints of caramel flavor.
- Domino® Light Brown Sugar 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- Domino® Granulated Sugar 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 2 large Eggs 2 large Eggs
- 2/3 cups Vegetable oil 2/3 cups Vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger, freshly grated 1/2 teaspoon Ginger, freshly grated
- 2 cups (about 2 medium) Zucchini, freshly grated 2 cups (about 2 medium) Zucchini, freshly grated
- 2 cups All-purpose flour 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Ground cinnamon 1 1/2 teaspoons Ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg, freshly grated 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg, freshly grated
- 1 cup Walnuts, roughly chopped 1 cup Walnuts, roughly chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 1(1-pound) loaf pan.
In a large bowl mix both sugars, vegetable oil, eggs, vanilla, and ginger. When all ingredients are well combined, add the grated zucchini. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients. Using a spatula, gently add the flour mixture to the zucchini mixture and mix until incorporated and no dry flour remains. Add walnuts and mix.
Pour mixture onto prepared pan and bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean. Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 5 minutes and then carefully remove from pan; let the loaf of bread cool completely on a cooling rack.